Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey up,

Is there any chance we could have a rep mod? Where you can rep people e.t.c.

Cheers

Loz

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Rep mod = Reputation modification, if you like a post you can positive rep it if you don't you can give it a negative reputation.

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
True, perhaps a level would be better? Like a one to ten thing, or ranks. Certainly not something we'd need or find useful either way :)

C

critchmufc

i think we shud have a halo energy bar, and when it gets full you get a free naked woman to come and strip for you,

when its empty someone comes to your house and cuts your head off.....

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It's just an added modification to make the forum a little more fun & interactive. Say you ask a question on diet, I'd like to know who to listen to. If someone with a negative reputation post's he's got it for a reason. I'd rather listen to someone with a higher reputation as they've earned it from posting something helpfull and it helps you distinguish who the decent people are and who the total *text deleted**text deleted*s are.

Edit: Another mod you could use is the "Thank" mod or w/e. Let's you thank people's posts.

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
gayest thing ever....

this forum probably could do with out all the other crap the super "lolz zomg rofflecopterz" type forums have.

S

Sotiris

I'd say that reputation does carry on this site anyways. I know there are some opinions that I value on this site, and other that I don't.

We wont need any mod for it, we already know who we trust.