Reserve ROP

Jonno1987

Reaction score
Evening all.

I hope everyone is keeping well amidst all of the madness going on at the minute.
I am just after a bit of guidance and will apologise if this has already been covered in previous posts/threads.

does anyone have an update on what the reserve ROP consists of? Also, In addition to this, what is the Commando aptitude assessments and what is required to get the all important pass? Even an insight into the regular ROP would be useful if any of the lads on here have passed and started RT

Again, apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere

cheers

J

B

Blackers

I’m in RMR pipeline.(R) ROP is four weekends which concludes with the RM fitness assessment and multi stage fitness test.In (R) ROP you’re taught basic field craft skills and intro to rations and wet and dry, shelter construction and night in the field with ex stepping stone. Pass this and you’ll seamlessly start RMR RT!

Jonno1987

Reaction score
@Blackers - firstly many thanks for the response. Is the RMFA the same criteria as it was, as per the PRMC? I also believe that the multi stage fitness test requires a minimum of level 11 to successfully pass?