Right direction

Frost1992

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've been thinking about joining as an officer but i'll have to get A-levels first but i've been wondering what would be the best type course to go on?
I know that as long as you have 180 UCAS points then you can apply but i'm sure getting them from a hair and make-up course probably isn't best.

I applied 2 and a half years back, not to officers just as RMC but a week after my medical I lost my appendix so was put on hold for a year and I slipped from training for it. I'm 19 now and it's getting to the point where I need to know what I want to do with my life and the only thing that I ever really wanted and worked for was this. I was going to go for RMC again but I want more from the job and also looking ahead in life officer would be a better option.

I know that it will take me a couple of years at least to get A-levels but as long as i'm on back to training for it not just physically but mentally as well i'll be able to keep my focus.

Also, my fitness is wrecked as well compared to what it used to be so any training tips or workout routines would be appreciated. Thanks