Risky or T*text deleted*Tish ?

Skippy

Reaction score
Theres a girl who lives in Stowmarket (no jokes, i know theres many :P) who i'd like to ask to goto my prom, however, i live in Great Yarmouth.. You can see the problem.. is it a risky thing to try and see if she'll come along, or should i try fishing in the shallow end ?

jordy

Reaction score
oh tough one *text deleted*,if she that special too you then in the words of the proclaimers 'i would walk 500 miles' *text deleted* honestly just ask er *text deleted*

Skippy

Reaction score
thats what i was thinking, but then another thing crossed me mind, what if she doesn't want to stay in a room in the hotel or my place.. she'd leave either v early or late.. or she might just say no to make things sooooo much easier *text deleted*

jordy

Reaction score
its *text deleted* prom,right,she knows *text deleted* *text deleted* *text deleted* bang her brains out,so if she wants to stay were ever *text deleted* staying then u know shes *text deleted* go buck wild,just ask her and stop worrying,its meant to be a night you'll remember,shes either *text deleted* say yes or no

Skippy

Reaction score
*text deleted* 2 people used "*text deleted**text deleted* her brains out"... i think people always get the wrong end of the "dick"

yeah, i'll just ask her.... thanks Jordy :D

jordy

Reaction score
not a problem *text deleted*,by the way im just about 2 go into training withh 968 troop,2nd of june,if you wana know anything then just pm me or leave us message sumwere,cheers skippy

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Any question that starts with 'Should I' already has a pre-selected answer. Wether we tell you to do it or tell you not to do it, you're still going to do what was pre-selected before you asked the question. Go with your instinct because you know it better than we know it.

Skippy

Reaction score
Any question that starts with 'Should I' already has a pre-selected answer. Wether we tell you to do it or tell you not to do it, you're still going to do what was pre-selected before you asked the question. Go with your instinct because you know it better than we know it.
Thats a pretty good statement... :iagree: now, hoping that alot of :lovey: could happen :P

Cheers guys :saythat: