Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone read any of the following?

Chris Terril's 'Commando' The book of the recent ITV series
Amongst The Marines, by Steven Preece which is amazing
'What it takes to become a royal marines commando' by Idontknow
The Royal Marines - 1664 - Present

Amongst the marines is absolutely amazing, It is hilarious, and I often laughed out loud reading it.

Cheers

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
DeterminedToBecome said:
Amongst The Marines, by Steven Preece which is amazing....

Amongst the marines is absolutely amazing, It is hilarious, and I often laughed out loud reading it.

Cheers
Uh-oh, Is that Ste logging on under a different user-name again?

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think you might be right there ninja :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*: :*text deleted*:

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Ninja_Stoker said:
DeterminedToBecome said:

Cheers
Hey Ninja mate, behave, his IP address is nothing like any the ones I use and I only have this account :) . The lad obviously appreciates a good sense of humour and/or has an outgoing personality.
:roll: :D
Cheers

Steve

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Im reading 'Armed Action: My War in the Skies with 847 Naval Air Squadron' by James Newton at the moment,interesting reading on my dinner breaks :*text deleted*:

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
ste preece said:
Hey Ninja mate, behave, his IP address is nothing like any the ones I use and I only have this account :) . The lad obviously appreciates a good sense of humour and/or has an outgoing personality.
Cheers

Steve
Fair one Steve.

I s'pose I'd better read the book myself sooner or later. Can you get it in large print for the hard of hearing? :*text deleted*:

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ninja they dont do A4 sized letters in any book im afrade :*text deleted*: :shock: :*text deleted*:

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ste preece said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
DeterminedToBecome said:

Cheers
Cheers

Steve

Maybe he has no idea u use this forum ste *text deleted*...................or he just wants something off you.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Books

Ninja: I'll have a look for that one, as I'm not sure. They say you have to be careful of small print these days!! :D If you do find the time to read it make sure you read the sequal too as it concludes my story and also explains why I wrote the first one.

Lord_Carl: I think the lads post was meant in good faith. He can't be after anything as surely he'll know I've spent all my pennies on ale and pressies over the crimbo perod! :D

All the very best

Steve