RM Bronze Shoulder Titles

Jake

Reaction score
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of a set of RM shoulder titles.
Not the flash but the broze titles stateing RM?

Thanks,
Jake.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, you will have a pair issued following arrival at CTCRM.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You could either pinch them from a sleeping Royal Marine (very carefully) or you can buy them from your nearest RMR or RM unit cash clothing store.

You could probably get them off a "paintballers shop".

The easiest, least embarassing method to get them is just complete the 32 weeks training, honest.

Jake

Reaction score
*text deleted*,
They arn't for me, just a friend was struggling to get hold of some, so I said i'd see what i could do.. i see ebay have some but in singles and some are in worse wear than others so its hard to put a pair together.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Like Ninja mentioned the best way of getting them is to earn them. You can also buy green lids off of ebay but it doesnt necessarily mean that you should.

Why does your friend want a pair?

Jake

Reaction score
They are for a collection of his late fathers uniforms, Ex RM officer. Some little toe rags have stolen the others, so he wants some more.
Thanks,
Jake

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
That's a fair enough reason. Unless you know someone currently in the Royal Marines who can get you a set from the stores your best option may just be keeping an eye out on ebay.

Jake

Reaction score
Thanks,
I guess i'll just keep an eye out for some.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
They are for a collection of his late fathers uniforms, Ex RM officer. Some little toe rags have stolen the others, so he wants some more.
Thanks,
Jake

You'd have thought they would have taken the whole uniform rather than spend time fiddling about removing individual badges from a uniform & then leaving the most expensive bit behind.

Unusual.

rogue royal

Royal Marine Commando
Reaction score
rm bronze badge

Please pm me as im a serving marine and i may be able to sort out your little problem, and any other badges your friend may need.

cheere rogue. hope this is of some help.