RMAD coming up soon

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hello lads,

well ive got my rmad on the 14th in liverpool and my running is spot on i think anyway, everytime i go on a run (3 miles) i improve my speed by about 40 seconds and the last time i ran was monday and my time was 20:50 seconds which i think is ok.
By the time by rmad comes up i will deffinatly be running 3 miles in 20 minutes and i know its still all down to me and you guys cant realy answer this but do you think this is a good time and do you think i will pass? also this is counting as my pjft and i just need to pass the 3 miler to get on my prmc i think anyway, the fella at tmy afco told me if i pass the 3 miler i can do my prmc, can you tell me what your 3 mile times were before and if you passed your prmc or rmad please

thanks (y)

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Thats a good time mate, when I ran my PRMC 3 miler I did it in about 21-22 mins so you should be fine with that time, don't forget you will push yourself harder when you go on your RMAD bud, good luck

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Macca! is your middle name 'God'?? *text deleted* Jesus H Christ! you seen your statistics?

C

critchmufc

im on the same RMAD as you!

i think weve had this discussion before

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
lmfao! in everyone of my threads you have said that I KNOW YOU ARE!

*text deleted* onli messin mate ill see you there it should be fun

christomo

Reaction score
im on that rmad aswel :) see you all there, except im not nearly fit enough yet *text deleted*

christomo

Reaction score
seems like are little troop at the RMAD is *text deleted* be a shambles haha