RMAD - Liverpool - 14th October

C

critchmufc

wont piss me off, ill pity you, one things for sure, lets both wear our manchester tops to piss the scousers off

my names D*text deleted**text deleted* Critchley by the way

C

critchmufc

u know im thinking it *text deleted*

you can be the richest, but honestly, your club has got a *text deleted**text deleted*ty profile and no matter the money, no player will want to go there until u win sumthin

berbatov is boss, he doesnt put any effort in because he doesnt need to

BUILD A BONFIRE, BUILD A BONFIRE, PUT THE SCOUSERS ON TOP!
PUT CITY IN THE MIDDLE, AND BURN THE *text deleted**text deleted*1NG LOT!

C

critchmufc

fair enough, not done any proper running since my pjft tho, my tendons been playing up, be back running soon though, dont no what will happen on the 3 miler though, i think ill get a reasonably good time

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
eeee you horrible manc b@stards. what was the core the other week at anfield again? oh yer now i remember OH MANCHESTER!....IS FULL OF SH!T....OH MANCHESTER IS FULL OF SH!T.....ITS FULL OF SH!T SH!T AND MORE SH!T...OH MANCHESTER IS FULL OF *text deleted**text deleted*!

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
nah im only messing *text deleted* im an evertonian, i hate the red sh!te the jammy *text deleted*, youve just got to be so happy for city though *text deleted* i mean all that money :idea: infact i might become a city fan now *text deleted* just messing

C

critchmufc

i dont mind everton, infact, all my family support everton apart from me, and my dad who is dead now, i prefer everton to win if there not playing man u, thers a big rival war in my house on evrton v united day between me and my stepdad *text deleted*!

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on this one. *text deleted* fail the run miserably though. Peter I will wear my city top aswell.

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i dont mind everton, infact, all my family support everton apart from me, and my dad who is dead now, i prefer everton to win if there not playing man u, thers a big rival war in my house on evrton v united day between me and my stepdad *text deleted*!

sorry about your dad mate

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im sh!ting my self for the 3 miler. i just think im going to fail, the warm up is ment to be twice as hard uuuggghhhhh

Rob 1984

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
awwwww mate! you didnt say you was a citizen! awesome! looking forward to it now!:rock::rock:

Im well pi*text deleted*ed off,

I was in the hospital when i posted earlier on this thread (using my phone). I was trying to find out why i was getting a sharp pain in side. Anyway it turns out some idiot from my boxing club cracked one of my ribs when we were sparring. Therefore i have had to take myself off this RMAD and cancel my PRMC on 21/10. :mad:

C

critchmufc

i cant wait for this now.....ill be wearing a manu top haha