RMAD RMR London

Iles

Reaction score
Anyone else on this Next Tuesday?

Looks like it should be fun

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yes mate i am this one, just passed me medic so all good a ready to go do you know if there is any spaces left on that date because that is one i would like to go on what is your name and where coming from my names jamie

Iles

Reaction score
When I booked mine she said that not many people seemed to want December so I imagine it might still be free.
You could always phone up and ask them, have you done your PJFT yet?

Matt

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
would be nice to do the prmc before xmas, no i have not done my pjft but will do it asap i will give them a ring tomorrow and ask, hows you training been and how are you feeling about it all, i know there is someone else on that rmad who is on here cant remember though.

pain is glory.

Iles

Reaction score
Yea it's going all right mate, had a bit of a set back in my running with pretty bad shin splints so I now wear orthotics and other than some general soreness it seems to be alright.

RMAD should be a good indicator but I'm pretty confident that I should pass the PRMC especialy with 5 weeksish to go.
Hows your going?

I thought it would be good to get on one before Xmas as well so I haven't got it hanging over me before Xmas, hopefully get an RT date and just train for that as well as one or two celebrations safe in the knowledge I'll be on my way to CTC for 32 weeks afterwards.

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea training has been going well feel quite confident with it looking forward to it though i would really like to get on that december date then if i was to pass its all good for christmas and can have a little drink without worrying about if i will be fit enough for prmc, it will just be good to see if all the hard work is paying off where abouts you coming from matt.