RMFA and Beeps

Discussion in 'POC Section' started by Orwin1995, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Orwin1995

Orwin1995 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if while in you're doing the RMFA you can pause and skip out a repetition if necessary? At the minute I'm progressing very well with sit ups and pull ups, but press ups I find exhaust my triceps at around 35-40. I want max points don't get me wrong, but if the worst happens and on the day I find my triceps strength drained I'd figure that the better strategy would be to maybe maintain full arm extension, miss one or two, and then dive straight back in, rather than waste energy on reps that don't meet the criteria.

Basically, if needs be can I maintain my position and miss out a few, or is it once you can't go on then you have to stop?

Cheers in advance

2. arny01

arny01 Ex Pongo.

I believe when you stop keeping time with the bleep, your told to stop. I'm sure someone better informed than me will confirm, but that was the case on my sons prmc, and during RT.

• Like Like x 1
    • Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1
  3. ERFC

ERFC Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    They're very strict, miss a beep and you're off. I was seeing guys being pulled off cause an elbow was an inch off the ground on the sit ups. Just make sure every rep is perfect form and you'll have no problems fella.

4. Pongyaw

Pongyaw Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Go before a beep or slightly out of time and they will be on top of you telling you to sort it out right away. If you don't within the next rep you could be pulled off is what i witnessed.