Rmfa

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey lads,

so i was just having a look at the RMFA requirements on the POC breifing notes and was pretty sweet on how its set up. But i am confused on how the point system works??

for example you need 16 pull ups to get "maximum" points..fair enough, but how much is maximum points??? is it 100, 50 or something round those areas??

lastly if you only manged, lets say 6 pull ups (best effort) how many points would that get you?? (this is for the other exercises like getting 10 on the bleep instead of 15)

thanks for all the help!

Iago

Reaction score
On my RMFA, I got 46 press ups, 65 sit ups, 7 pull ups and 12.10 on the bleep test. I passed with about 225 points. But they keep the scoring system to themselves for obvious reasons.

Also I've written elsewhere, seriously don't focus too much on RMFA mate. Try and prepare yourself for the abuse your body is going to get on the bottom field. I fell apart, and am now doing more sprints, monkey walking, crawling, running etc than press ups, pull ups, sit ups, so that I stand a better chance next time. Can't stress that enough!

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good effort on the RMFA!

thanks for the heads up, i felt i have focused alot on the RMFA and forgotten about the other things such as the bottom field.

so did they fail you on the bottom field?? when are you going for it again??

is there any advice about POC that you would reccomend??

sorry about all the quetions mate i quess im excited haha!!

Iago

Reaction score
Yeah I failed on bottom field. My advice simply would be to train as hard as possible and don't give up.

Also, listen 110 per cent carefully to what you are told, and do it quickly and immediately!

Going for it again in December, so I've got a while. How about you?

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
unlucky mate!!

thanks for the advice, im sure you will get it this time round!! at least you know what to expect...go hard!! dont give up!!

for me i am waiting to finish uni so couple of years yet!! but im just happy i havea bunch of time to train

noveldex

Reaction score
I can honestly say that I thought the bottom field sounded the hardest to me! I will make sure that I start crawling through the field now instead of simply just running around it!