Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

RMR Bristol (Cardiff, Lympstone/Exeter, Plymouth, Poole)

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by R4Robotics, Mar 7, 2014.

1. CarrotOrStick

CarrotOrStick Royal Marines Commando

Has this been resolved? If not send me a PM

2. Dazza91

Dazza91 Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Could someone please tell me when the prmcr is being run for rmr Bristol this year and what the training intake dates are? Applied Monday and got my recruit test next week. Just looking for an insight in to how long the process could take. Thanks

3. Bootra

Bootra Royal Marines Commando

Recruit Troops for RMR Bristol start training in April every year, so you’ve missed the boat for this year I’m afraid.
    PRMCR’s for the 2021 RT will start around November/December I expect. That gives you plenty of time to get your medical sorted and smash your Phys.

4. Dazza91

Dazza91 Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Thanks for the info, I thought I might have missed this years intake. Got plenty of time to get phys squared away now so that’s good. Do you know when they will start holding troop for Cardiff det? Is it an all year round thing or does it start later on in the year closer to the prmcr?

5. Bootra

Bootra Royal Marines Commando

Holding (Walcheren) Troop usually start after summer leave, but it’s probably best touching base with you local Det to confirm.