Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

RMR det RT start dates

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Meridian2, May 26, 2020.

1. Meridian2

Meridian2 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    I can't seem to find a list anywhere of when rmr dets start their recruit training. I have read many only have one intake per year but no details as to when they begin.
    In particular I'm interested in Nottingham and Birmingham dets.
    I am aiming to get through interview and medcal etc asap and join a holding troop either way but it would be very helpful to know when RT training might begin.

Thank you

2. sts2020

sts2020 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Not sure if this helps, I'm london det and we start RT in September (was meant to be August but got pushed back due to the current situation). In my opinion, best thing to do is to contact your careers advisor to put you in touch with someone from the Nottingham or Birmingham dets. Given the current situation, they might have slightly amended schedules too. Goodluck!

3. Sniper11!

Sniper11! Active Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    @sts2020 do you have any more information about the current process or training dates for London RMR? I'm due to do my VPJFT in a couple of weeks and havnt been given much info regards intake.

4. sts2020

sts2020 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hey mate, nothing set in stone apart from getting your vpjft done asap if you havent done so (which you seem to have booked anyway). Apart from that, we are all just waiting for the next official update from the staff at RMR London. If you haven't received any emails from them recently I'd suggest reaching out to them asap to ensure you get added to all future updates via email regarding next steps.