RMR Interview Quezzies..

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by FeelingHopeful, Jun 6, 2018.

1. FeelingHopeful

FeelingHopeful New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Afternoon lads!

Great news. Passed RMR Interview this morning. Now just waiting on final medical clearance!

Any questions fire away! Happy to help..

FeelingHopeful

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tullett

Tullett New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    Well done on the interview mate. Got mine next week.
    How long was it? And how much marine history did you get asked ?
    Thanks

3. FeelingHopeful

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Cheers lad!

Interview lasted around an hour or so. Was fairly straight forward to be fair. All about you. Basically just followed the framework Ninja put up on here somewhere.

With regards to corps knowledge I didn’t really get asked much. Some basics really that are quite open ended- e.g. How much do you know about the structure of 3 commando brigade and where is everything based. Got asked what weapon is used and it’s ammunition and a bit around the commando tests.

Was all pretty straight forward!

Are you going reserves or regulars mate??

Good Luck next week. You’ll smash it bud.

FeelingHopeful

4. Tullett

Tullett New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    Thanks
    I’m going for reserves London . Where are you based ? Bit nervous about my interview just want to get Cleared so I can start holding troop .

5. FeelingHopeful

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Same here lad! Will be seeing you in holding troop more than likely. I’ve heard the last PRMC for this years intake is either next weekend or the weekend after so think I’ve just missed it :( more to to beast myself though I guess haha

I’m based in Camden in north London - what about you?

You’ll smash it mate. Just need to make sure you’re fully prepped with knowledge stuff. What helped me was knocking up some flash cards with everything you can find on them then asked the mrs to test me every night. Only took me a few days to get it nailed home.

It’s honestly nothing to worry to much about mate, so long as you’re confident and can get across why you want to do it etc. Four of the five sections are about you.

How far along are you with the medical side of things?