Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
For fuller site visibility and advert-free browsing, simply log-in or register.

RMR Interview

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by 14HOS94, Dec 4, 2019 at 12:26 PM.

1. 14HOS94

14HOS94 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    Went to IMRP (Presentation) at RMR Mersey (HMS Eaglet) last night and am still buzzing from it. This was arranged through local AFCO. I would recommend that anyone who is thinking of joining RMR arrange to go on one. The staff answered any concerns/questions and told you truly what life as a RMR is like and the opportunities you can experience if you put the effort in! There were only 3 of us on the presentation so it was really personal and we were able to have a good chat with the staff and they were interested in our backgrounds as much as we were of them. We had a brief tour of the base and we were welcomed to begin a weekly phys evening to help prepare for PRMC and familiarise us with forces life.

I have my interview a week today so preparing for that at the moment, any last minute tips? I’m doing the obvious research into history, background and structure of the corps. I’ve read the other useful threads on here but just wondering if someone has done one very recently?

2. R4Robotics

R4Robotics Spectator

Great feedback. The presentation is a pre-requisite to progressing the application process.

The RMR interview used to be very relaxed asking questions about who you are, what you do and getting to know you. That’s not to say you won’t be asked Corps question but don’t stress - good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. 14HOS94

14HOS94 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Recruiting Test
    Cheers for the reply @R4Robotics will keep doing what I’m doing and keep my fingers crossed! :)