RMR Leeds

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else in here either in or applying to RMR Leeds(PRMC Nov 08)?

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
PRMC september 9th here, where abouts in Bradford you from? :shakehands: And yea me and Loz go to the AFCO Leeds

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
When the hell did Leeds get a RMR!?

sooty795

Reaction score
hi raz

i`m in the process of going for leeds rmr, got my medical tomorrow. is nov 08 the next selection weekend?

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well i went to see the Warrant officer at Carlton barrackr at Carlton barracks in leeds and he told me that my appllication wouldn't be ready for the PRMC weekend in August, but told me that the next one should be in November.

dovey1001rm

Reaction score
hi havent posted on this in a long time now. just thought id say that i was in recruit training for royal marines but had to come out due to family problems, but now i am goin for RMR Leeds, the warrant officer i spoke to said that since ive just come out off training all i would had to do is another interview and the PRMC for the RMR, so hopefully i will be on for the November taking.

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi havent posted on this in a long time now. just thought id say that i was in recruit training for royal marines but had to come out due to family problems, but now i am goin for RMR Leeds, the warrant officer i spoke to said that since ive just come out off training all i would had to do is another interview and the PRMC for the RMR, so hopefully i will be on for the November taking.

Alright mate, look forward to seeing you at PRMC, have they told you anything about their holding troop where yoou can attend training sessions at Carlton barracks? They told me i could start that after my medical, they called it 'voluntary training'