RMR Liverpool/Manchester

robertalbert192

Reaction score
Hi

I applied for the RMR a few days ago and was told someone would in touch to arrange a presentation evening, I've not heard anything yet, I appreciate it's only been a few days but does anyone know how long it could be before I get contacted?

Cheers

Rob.

danharvey92

Reaction score
Depends which det your going for. The contact detail for mandet are: General Enquiries: 0151 707 3301
Recruitment: 0800 783 9529

just give them a ring on a tuesday night and someone should sort you out.

Carl1PRM

Reaction score
After my initial enquiry for the RMR I received a letter after about 5 days later providing me with a list of dates available for you attend.

If I remember correctly the Birmingham recruitment has a presentation evening the first Tuesday of each month (dont nkow if this is the same for other locations)

You then just fill in the form on the back with your preferred date and post it back to them.

I didn?t get anything back in way of confirmation, but turned up on the date I requested.

One peace of advice I would give you is follow the instructions on the letter.

They ask you to bring a pen, a paper and to dress smartly.

A few people brought neither and several people turned up in tracksuits and hoodies, this didn?t go down to well with the guy doing the presentation

First impressions count for a lot, and not being able to follow the first instructions you have been given looks bad