RMR Liverpool RROP

Andybeamo250

Reaction score
Alright lads, just wondering if anyone knows how long the current capita response times are? My application is on hold while they review my old medical files (which they’ve had a few weeks now) I can’t seem to get in touch with them, normally on hold for an hour +! I’ve passed my medical before Christmas.

does anyone know when the next RROP is coming up for RMR Mersey? After my medical is finally signed off all I have to do is my VPJFT but I’m getting a bit nervous I’m running out of time.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Alright lads, just wondering if anyone knows how long the current capita response times are? My application is on hold while they review my old medical files (which they’ve had a few weeks now) I can’t seem to get in touch with them, normally on hold for an hour +! I’ve passed my medical before Christmas.

does anyone know when the next RROP is coming up for RMR Mersey? After my medical is finally signed off all I have to do is my VPJFT but I’m getting a bit nervous I’m running out of time.
Hopefully @RMRMerseyChiefInstructor sees this thread and can advise on the next available RROP.

With regard your medical status, best bet is to give your Careers Adviser a call, they can access the medical portal and check status. My guess is your former Service (?) medical records may have an issue that's been referred to the service entry medical cell for review.

Andybeamo250

Reaction score
Thank you for the response, hopefully @RMRMerseyChiefInstructor will be able to fill me in with regards to the upcoming ROP yeah.

I’ve finally got in touch with capita, they’re just waiting for a password to open my previous service records. Hopefully be sorted soon!

LM29

Reaction score
I’ve just missed it for RMR Mersy mate. Likelihood is you’ll be put into holding troop till next years.