RMR London Sept 2019

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Pazarneg, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Pazarneg

Pazarneg New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Hi guys,

I have just been fully cleared to start the holding troop in RMR London in Jan 2019, hoping to get on the Sept 2019 intake. Would be great to see if anyone else is at a similar stage and meet my future "colleagues".

2. posh_punter

posh_punter Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    *oppos

• Like Like x 2
  3. Stealth

Stealth New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Hello Pazarneg

I am also waiting for holding troop to start again in January. Which unit will you be attending from RMR London. I will be attending the Wandsworth unit.

4. Pazarneg

Pazarneg New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    same here mate, I will bee attending Wandsworth as of the first session in early Jan. Wasnt aware there are any other units in London. That makes two of us. Wonder how many there will be by September

5. Stealth

Stealth New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    I don’t think there are any others in London but I’m sure oxford, Cambridge and Portsmouth all come under rmr london. Well it’s good to know someone else that’s going, I will pm you my number mate and we can get a what’s app chat going so anyone else can join and all get to know each other better before we start

6. Pazarneg

Pazarneg New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    sounds good, if anyone else does see the thread pls do PM me with the number, so ill set up a whatsapp group

7. Tullett

Tullett New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Hopefully get cleared from my medical very soon, been battling the doctors for the last 3 months. Looking to join septembers intake too.

8. Pazarneg

Pazarneg New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Good luck with that mate! Took me a while. Had to prove my slightly fractured finger from 5 years ago is not lufe threatening