RMR Lympstone

Exefokker

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone else here joining / joined RMR Lympstone (Bristol)? Ive gone along to the presentation evening and will be attending holding troop when they get back from hols on the 3rd Sept.... wondering what dates the selection weekend is on (think its Nov but not sure exactly which weekend), also is the selection weekend exactly the same as PRMC, or is the format slightly dofferent ?

Cheers,
Sam

Ginger

Reaction score
Hi,

The date for the PRMC is 21st- 23rd of November.

I have been with Holding Troop Bristol for 11 weeks. I have really enjoyed all the aspects of it and all the training staff are excellent.

Exefokker

Reaction score
Cheers Ginger,

Got thaat date logged in my diary know - gives me about 12 weeks to get fully upto speed on the phys side of things. Have my phycometric tests and eye test 2mrw, so there should be no dramas in getting the interview and PJFT completed before the selection weekend....no doubt see you there !

:)

Ginger

Reaction score
I have got my medical tomorrow so might even see you there :)

Exefokker

Reaction score
im down art the exeter AFCO (take it *text deleted* going to the Bristol one?). Quite lucky cause im only a 10 minute train ride from Lympstone , and its a great motivator when I travel past and see the bottom field on the train !

Wondering what hapens on the holding nights ? Im asuming its all physical 'extra phys' in prep for the selection weekend ?

The guys at Lympstone seemed really sorted, so im itching to crack on with the holding troop!! Good luck with the medical *text deleted* :)