RMR Merseyside 2018 Selection?

prubdag

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Got told by my recruiter that RMR Merseyside might not be having PRMRC this year. They didn't say anymore than that. Can anyone from this unit fill in those of us that are hoping to join this year? I haven't seen anything on FB either as normally there are plenty of posts about Zeebrugge troop starting at this time of year.

Robin

Reaction score
Don’t think this is true as on the Royal Marines Reserves Leeds Facebook page has just announced an opening day for this years intake.

prubdag

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Don’t think this is true as on the Royal Marines Reserves Leeds Facebook page has just announced an opening day for this years intake.

Yeah I was informed otherwise immediately after posting this thread and will be starting holding troop soon. Apparently they're trying to have one in July as well as September.

backflipbill

Reaction score
I got a letter other day form RMR Merseyside to confirmation all the dates for rest of year for Zeebrugge troop and PRMC(R) comes wit a load of paper work to fill out before you can attend. i can send you the sheet with dates ect if you would like? i passed my medical and security clearance back in October and this is the first time ive heard from RMR leeds since then! it can take awhile so i would recommend getting in touch with RMR Merseyside your self to try speed things up.

prubdag

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I got a letter other day form RMR Merseyside to confirmation all the dates for rest of year for Zeebrugge troop and PRMC(R) comes wit a load of paper work to fill out before you can attend. i can send you the sheet with dates ect if you would like? i passed my medical and security clearance back in October and this is the first time ive heard from RMR leeds since then! it can take awhile so i would recommend getting in touch with RMR Merseyside your self to try speed things up.
I got given it as well, I guess we've got 7 months to be fully prepared!