RMR Pay, Bounty & Commitments

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Ninja_Stoker, May 15, 2010.

1. Stephen24

Stephen24 New Member

Thanks,

Is this averaged out over a year then or do you have to work a certain amount of Continuous and Non Continuous days per month?

2. CDOGG

CDOGG Member

App Stage:
    Passed POC
    what would a Sergeant be getting paid if he did say 10 years in the Regulars then decided to transfer to reserves. Would being an ex regular give you a special postion within the reserves and the highest band of daily pay?

3. Dobbs

Dobbs New Member

I'm at uni in Birmingham but live in Leeds, so over summer i would be back in Leeds. Would this be an issue with joining the RMR as i presume they don't suspend training over the summer months?

4. blacky

blacky Member

Hi,

Is the information above up to date?

5. blacky

blacky Member

6. posh_punter

posh_punter Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Hi guys,

Could someone tell me at what point you start getting paid for attending training evenings at your unit? Is this as soon as you've passed your PRMC or do you get paid before this?

In the RNR potential recruits are paid for attending training evenings from day 1, even before their application process has finished - you're classed as a 'Probationary Recruit'. Is this also the case for the RMR?

7. sequoiathrone

sequoiathrone New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Current RMR here. You get paid in holding troop.

8. posh_punter

posh_punter Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Ah good to hear. Thanks.

9. Ropeythat

Ropeythat New Member

I'm ex reg army, do i get the rejoiner bounty if i join rmr or is that just for army to army or rm to rmr?

Cheers

10. Illustrious

Illustrious Royal Marines Commando - Moderator

@Ninja_Stoker is there any scope to update your original post to the current pay/conditions, taking into account seamless transfer for those above the 10 year point etc