RMR Scotland (Glasgow) 2018 key dates

Lukazade1755

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me when the next holding troop and PRMC (R) for RMR Scotland (Glasgow) is?

Thanks

Reaction score
Pretty sure, in Scotland it is every April. Im currently going through application at the moment and was told this by recruitment at my Psychometric testing.

SDG1986

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If Scotland is set up similar to Merseyside, then you will be attending a regular PRMC at CTC, rather than a PRMC(R); new change this year

Reaction score
Aww really? Good to know. I'll need to phone my local recruitment again and find out. Currently in the dark in terms of PRMC. Looking forward to it either way

SDG1986

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Aww really? Good to know. I'll need to phone my local recruitment again and find out. Currently in the dark in terms of PRMC. Looking forward to it either way

Ring your unit mate. Where are you in the process?

Reaction score
Ring your unit mate. Where are you in the process?

I've passed my psychometric testing, done my eye test and sent away for my medical. Also have the interview stage this Monday coming. So hopefully fire through the rest sharpish if I'm lucky. What about yourself mate?

SDG1986

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've passed my psychometric testing, done my eye test and sent away for my medical. Also have the interview stage this Monday coming. So hopefully fire through the rest sharpish if I'm lucky. What about yourself mate?

Plenty of info on here regarding your interview prep mate. Best of luck with that.
I’m Holding Troop at the moment. It’s been a long, rocky road, but looking forwards to PRMC and RT

Reaction score
Plenty of info on here regarding your interview prep mate. Best of luck with that.
I’m Holding Troop at the moment. It’s been a long, rocky road, but looking forwards to PRMC and RT

Cracking mate, I'll have a look. Excellent. How's it going, anything I should know? Not long until you're at Lympstone. You doing regs?

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
If Scotland is set up similar to Merseyside, then you will be attending a regular PRMC at CTC, rather than a PRMC(R); new change this year

No.

As far as I am aware RMR Scotland have previously and still do run their own in-house PRMC.