Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

RMR Scotland (Glasgow) 2018 key dates

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Lukazade1755, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Lukazade1755

Lukazade1755 New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here could tell me when the next holding troop and PRMC (R) for RMR Scotland (Glasgow) is?

Thanks

2. Hairyscotsman94

Hairyscotsman94 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Pretty sure, in Scotland it is every April. I'm currently going through application at the moment and was told this by recruitment at my Psychometric testing.

3. SDG1986

SDG1986 Member

If Scotland is set up similar to Merseyside, then you will be attending a regular PRMC at CTC, rather than a PRMC(R); new change this year

4. Hairyscotsman94

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Aww really? Good to know. I'll need to phone my local recruitment again and find out. Currently in the dark in terms of PRMC. Looking forward to it either way

5. SDG1986

SDG1986 Member

Ring your unit mate. Where are you in the process?

6. Hairyscotsman94

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    I've passed my psychometric testing, done my eye test and sent away for my medical. Also have the interview stage this Monday coming. So hopefully fire through the rest sharpish if I'm lucky. What about yourself mate?

7. SDG1986

SDG1986 Member

Plenty of info on here regarding your interview prep mate. Best of luck with that.
    I’m Holding Troop at the moment. It’s been a long, rocky road, but looking forwards to PRMC and RT

8. Hairyscotsman94

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Cracking mate, I'll have a look. Excellent. How's it going, anything I should know? Not long until you're at Lympstone. You doing regs?

9. ThreadpigeonsAlpha

ThreadpigeonsAlpha Royal Marines Commando

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    No.

As far as I am aware RMR Scotland have previously and still do run their own in-house PRMC.