RMR selection

lift up your eyes

Reaction score
there was something i forgot to ask at presentation night for RMR bristol (cardiff)
do you start attending your RMR unit before goin on the prmc and is the RMR PRMC alongside regular applicants?
im itching to get all the admin out the way and get stuck in.

matthewwookie

Reaction score
Hi there,

No, the RMR PRMC isn't along side regulars. Generally RMR will hold their selection on weekends due to the whole nature of RMR where as PRMC for regs will normally take place mid week.

You should be able to go along to your unit before doing selection for what is called Holding Troop. This is basically a night of phys a week to help you prepare for the selection weekend. Generally you won't get travel expenses though.

Cheers

Matt

Recruiting

Reaction score
If you have handed in your paperwork to the AFCO you can start attending Holding Troop at RMR Bristol. These are run every other week. If you have handed in your paperwork, ring the recruiting office at RMR Bristol, and we will organise getting you into Holding Troop training as soon as possible!

lift up your eyes

Reaction score
holding troop RMR bristol

went to RMR bristol last week for holding troop was proper hard.a crackin nite with a good bunch of lads...looking forward to the next one .i did post this question before RMR bristol recruiting contacted me but thankyou for your response.

a Vowden

Latest posts

New Threads