RMR without passport

Ripcord

Reaction score
I am attending the RMR Presentation evening on the 27th of March. However. I do not have a valid passport. Mine's about 4 years out of date. Will this be a problem?

hlauste

Reaction score
I am attending the RMR Presentation evening on the 27th of March. However. I do not have a valid passport. Mine's about 4 years out of date. Will this be a problem?
no shouldnt be a problem, i went to mine back in january, all u do is turn up. probs best to take some form of id, ie a driving license. doesnt have to be a passport. where are u attending?

Harvs

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't need a passport for my presentation mate.

MacheteMeetsBiscuit

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't take any ID when I went for a presentation evening... just a notebook and pen which went unused because we were given about 3 full-colour booklets and a black & white copy of the slideshow.

Ripcord

Reaction score
no shouldnt be a problem, i went to mine back in january, all u do is turn up. probs best to take some form of id, ie a driving license. doesnt have to be a passport. where are u attending?
RMR Nottingham

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's a condition of entry into service that all those joining the Naval service must have a valid passport.

It's not essential initially, but you cannot be paid a wage until you produce one.