ROP 6th September

Eastonpledge

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a date for ROP 6th of September 2021?
Not on this one, however I am waiting for a call/email from my AFCO to organise my interview, I think I am looking at a ROP date of mid October/Nov at the earliest and that’s if medical etc goes thru fine, just out of interest how long did the application process take for you, also good luck with the ROP!

Eastonpledge

Reaction score
3 months from putting in *text deleted* application to this point? That’s a good turn around I think mate, I am hoping for the same really

dolly

Reaction score
Sad to see...they're already handing out dates for September and I have yet to pass my VPJFT...

Eastonpledge

Reaction score
Sad to see...they're already handing out dates for September and I have yet to pass my VPJFT...
I think it is just on of those things mate, if it makes you feel any better I am yet to get a date for interview, when’s your VPJFT

dolly

Reaction score
I think it is just on of those things mate, if it makes you feel any better I am yet to get a date for interview, when’s your VPJFT
Seems to be mate, likely playing catch up due to C19 I dare say. Few days time for me! All the best with your process.

Curql

Reaction score
I think he chose that date because people who have recently passed their VPJFT are getting dates for June/July

Eastonpledge

Reaction score
Seems to be mate, likely playing catch up due to C19 I dare say. Few days time for me! All the best with your process.
And you to mate, got my interview date today aswell, good to see things moving forward, let us know how you get on!