ROSS KEMP IN AFGHANISTAN

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
so what did you guys think of this? i enjoyed the programme.

does this change anyones mind on joining up?

Cheers

CJ

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
yeh i just watched it as well, i think that it was good, "marines malleted them" hehe. its not on till next week now is it? It just makes me want to join even more. :D

milky

Reaction score
thought it was good, lived up to my expectations and didnt try to pull any punches, loved the bit where they were saying about the marines pulling up in vikings to help out.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, i enjoyed it yeah( eventhough my little cousin kept asking ke why are the putting armour on in the plane while no baddy players are there) but the army are VERY umpropered i mean 4 weeks before they go and they cant clear buildings without *text deleted*ing up!! Marines have to always come and get them outa the *text deleted*.

Has it changed my views? Well yes and no, i still want to be a marine as i always will but it has made me more scared. Yeah, i want to go or i wouldnt join. I think its a good reality check for the timewasters who piss around on PRMC and that it will make them think is it really for me???

It sorts the week from the strong!

-james

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
well said blocky, but i just dont get how NUMNUTS like those who fu*k round on PRMC pass interview??!!

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
looking forward to seeing this, not got sky where i am living so *text deleted* wait till the weekend, i have sky+'d it at home.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to watch it today. I also recorded it on sky+.

I'd say its a little treat for myself once I've ran 4 miles and been to the gym. haha.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just watched it all on youtube...very very good....better than commando on the front line in my opinion.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
speaking of Commando: On the front line.

I ordered mine on play.com, it should be here tomorrow!

Gaz the "Taff"

Reaction score
Brilliant, felt a bit stupid because i thaught it was just one episode, i didn't know it was a series :D *text deleted*ing landed though *text deleted* brill stuff.
Liked that bit where he had to be Proficient with the SA80A2 and he just passed the 15 piont pass mark with 18 points, and the guy in the booth marking them "SAS MY ARSE!!" :*text deleted*:

Felt like a bit of a *text deleted* by watching it in the same room as my Mum, my mum was getting upset :cry: , so i turned it off .......watched the rest later :P

HERES A QUESTION: am i the only guy who gets told to shut his *text deleted* Gob about the Royal Marines by the parents and friends? i do talk about them alot :P

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Gaz the "Taff" said:
the guy in the booth marking them "SAS MY ARSE!!" :*text deleted*:

That was quality! :*text deleted*:

Shame it wasnt with the marines though, i think that would have been almighty :D

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
gaz the taff , i get told to shut up quite a bit about its by my parents nd friends especially my bird so its all normal *text deleted*

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
as soon as i speak to my mom as soon as my mouth opens she goes if its about the marines i dont want to know haha

Latest posts

New Threads