Royal Marine "sayings"

MT6690

Reaction score
just wonderd what you lot know of royal marine sayings etc, ive got one...girls are like peices of dog *text deleted**text deleted*, the older they are the easier they are to pick up...harsh i know, but hey its all fun and games lads.

please put your ones, dont make them up and make sure there actually RMC ones *text deleted*.

all the best, MT.

WrapJuice

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
at the end of the day yeah there are loads of royal marine sayings *text deleted* at the end of the day yeah royal marines go way back so at the end of the day yeah there is basically a whole sub-language *text deleted* at the end of the day yeah thats what its like at the end of the day.

innit.

you have issues *text deleted*!

Loz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I actually had a laugh at the Terminator thread earlier *text deleted*.

WrapJuice

Reaction score
*text deleted* how come shibby has been banned?

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
We had a look through his posts and very little if anything ever to do with the RM's. Posts were very provocative and full of swearing.

He's been banned for a day, if the issues are resolved and the posts improved, then that will be then end of it.

Have a look at the previous posts http://www.prmc.co.uk/search.php?searchid=34164

WrapJuice

Reaction score
yeah just seen some of his other posts... he is a retard! i would just ban him indefinitely to be honest.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Guys it was Pcampbell87 that spotted it, I must admit I never saw any of his posts until yesterday and thought it was a one off.

If you see any posts that are out of order then please flag them up and we'll get it sorted asap.

You can flag it up via the traffic type sign to thje left of someone's post under their name.

Sam1

Reaction score
anybody got any links to his comments??? the one GreyWing put up doesnt work for me :(

(Y)

Sam1

Reaction score
NOW i get y he's been banned *text deleted*

y is he actually a member of the site agen ???? *text deleted*

i wondered why GreyWing put "Issues Resolved" in this post *text deleted* now i know why *text deleted*

:dinner:

Latest posts

New Threads