Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.
  1. Kaizu2019

Kaizu2019 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Hey All, Am a Kenyan Citizen by birth. I had applied for Royal Marines online and received RN Application via email which I filled and submitted them on 9th January 2019. As a commonwealth citizen there are 8 steps involved
    1.Registration
    2.Application
    3.Application Review
    4.Suitability Assessment
    5.Fitness
    5. Assessment
    6.Selection
    7.Offer of Service
    8.Intake
    Currently am at step 4, awaiting Medical Form to be sent via email to fill and submit them via land mail. In-terms of physical training I run outdoor 4km in 28min yesterday was my 4th day [press-ups,sit-ups and pull-up still struggling with this-banghead- good thing the training spirit still high;)
    Any advice on how to improve on physical training and psychometric test will really appreciate.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Williamosaurus

Williamosaurus Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Just get on a decent training programme that suits your level. Keep trying to beat your scores each time you set out and set goals. Train to the bleep also as time under tension can half the reps you thought you were capable of. Do the mock NSRT on the RN website as it’s close to the real thing - to the point where some questions are the same. All the best ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Gucci Info Gucci Info x 1