Royal Marines came into college

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
...And it was hilarious! People asking questions like "have you ever been shot at" and "have you killed someone with your bear hands". We also had to do some basic circits (rope climbing ect) and everyone was so knackered! They showed us some unarmed combat and my mate from the sea cadets got picked on, they braught him onto the mats and twisted his arms into his bollocks and lifted him up... another reason for him to hate the marines! :amuse: All in all it was a good day and a really good eye opener for alot of people, one of the marines called Ross but nicknamed ASBO by his mates for obvious reasons was chatting to me about RT and PRMC giving me tips and so on. They should do more things like this and maybe they'd get more recognition!

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Wait for it...

Wait for it...

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Sorry i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn bored

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Ah thanks for that bradford, a good read.
NOW Can i piss in your tea?

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* don't think it's tea he's drinking

Lager? OJ? COFFEEE!??
No Please No it cant be Sperm.....You ..Dirty...sick .....B*text deleted**text deleted**text deleted*! :flushed:

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yep Bear hands are issued after completing the Underwater Firefighting Spezzul Forces Training

M1664

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
secret underwaterz knife fightingz..anti sea cadet fighting drills..then bear hands.....