Royal Marines Experience

AreJay

Reaction score
Anyone else been invited to this 'Royal Marines Experience' event in Stockport and Redhill?

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve been asked also but all these events and rmad are just to far away so nightmare!

AreJay

Reaction score
I’ve been asked also but all these events and rmad are just to far away so nightmare!
Yeah i know what you mean, to be fair one of the things is only like an hour from me. Keep your eye on it though mate if its looks good maybe get a travel lodge or something for the night might be worth it, but i dont really know what to expect they keep saying they'll put details on the fb page but they still haven't.

RobFOB

Reaction score
I'll be going to Redhill on the 25th. Definitely a sod of a journey though.

Deleted

Reaction score
Are you guys with the Manchester AFCO?
What area you based in? and how far along the app process are you? Haven't seen anybody else in Manchester area applying yet! I'm based North Manchester.

Yeah mate going to go red hill on the 24th, how about you?
Can't really find any details about it

I'm going to try get to the Stockport one mate, just need to double check I'm not away on holiday. Be a decent day out right enough.

mactavish80

Reaction score
What area you based in? and how far along the app process are you? Haven't seen anybody else in Manchester area applying yet! I'm based North Manchester.

Stockport, Got my POC booked for late April mate, hoping for the YO18 Batch. How about yourself? Might see if I can drop the AFCO a message and see if they can sneak me on to it.

Deleted

Reaction score
Stockport, Got my POC booked for late April mate, hoping for the YO18 Batch. How about yourself? Might see if I can drop the AFCO a message and see if they can sneak me on to it.

Good effort, work hard and you'll smash it! I'm just waiting on my interview in a couple of weeks. Just going in as a rating, could've gone for the officer but didn't fancy it personally to start with. Deffo ask them, don't see any reason why they wouldn't put you on it.

AreJay

Reaction score
Madness how they're getting you to trek it up to stockport, I live 5 mins away and they haven't told me a thing! Should be a good day for you though
Yeah does seem a bit mad, i'm sure they'd put you on it though if you contact them, looking at it i think there's still loads of spaces i only got the email 2 days ago.

Mattys

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah i know what you mean, to be fair one of the things is only like an hour from me. Keep your eye on it though mate if its looks good maybe get a travel lodge or something for the night might be worth it, but i dont really know what to expect they keep saying they'll put details on the fb page but they still haven't.
Thats lucky for you over 200 miles
For me haha yea I wouldn’t mind going on them but dot see the point if I have to travel all that way hopefully in time they’ll have one Cardiff/Swansea I can go to! I could have went to rmad in few weeks but thats Gloucester which is also way to far! Why don’t you give them a call will get details on that then.

AreJay

Reaction score
Thats lucky for you over 200 miles
For me haha yea I wouldn’t mind going on them but dot see the point if I have to travel all that way hopefully in time they’ll have one Cardiff/Swansea I can go to! I could have went to rmad in few weeks but thats Gloucester which is also way to far! Why don’t you give them a call will get details on that then.
Yeah i wouldnt go mega far because it is just one day haha, *text deleted* mate i'd much rather do rmad because its identical to Prmc, but this still looks good. Yeah i'll have to mate they still aint put nothing on there, seems to be civi's organising it which i don't understand.

Latest posts

New Threads