Sponsored Ad

Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Royal Marines Quizzes

Discussion in 'Royal Marines History and Knowledge' started by Clumsy, May 15, 2019.

1. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Hi, I hope you are all doing well. I have built a web app for those of you in the Selection Process or Recruit Training to use to practice Corps Knowledge questions.

I really want this to be useful for those in the Selection Process/Recruit Training now and those to come in the future, so if anyone has any suggestions (for example additional quizzes/questions or features) please let me know on this thread. I have automated the process of adding quizzes/questions so it could not be easier.

https://rmq.hugojavadi.com/

All the best

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. AngryArgie

AngryArgie Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    I have no doubt this will be a massive help to people in the application process like myself, runs really well as well.

Some suggestions would be to put some differing rotations of questions worded differently so it isn’t always the same so the answers can’t be predicted as easily. Other than that it’s a fabulous tool.

This will help me massively in long run mate thanks for taking the time to code that

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Thank you for taking the time to give feedback and suggestions! I agree with your suggestions and have taken note of them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. The guide

The guide Ex RAF, Ex Royal Marines, now RN.! go figure

Just flicked through , really good effort that will be of use , some suggestions. Some questions a very simple may...was a assault by sea or air was one example. while some are simply to deep and will not be asked by either a AFCO or DL in training or indeed Kings Badge board...just need a test and adjust maybe for those...but really good .!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Thank you, I couldn't agree more! The questions will be adjusted for the next deployment.

6. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    Minor Update
    • The questions and choices are now shuffled to decrease predictability
    • The questions which were either too hard or too easy have been modified or deleted
    Attached is a quiz template. If you are a Corps Knowledge wizard (Careers Advisor, Serving/Ex Royal Marine etc.) and know what the candidates need to know for Selection/RT/Kings Badge board, please feel free to rewrite any of the quizzes or write new quizzes using the provided template and I will add them to the application. Attach the file to a reply on this thread. Your efforts will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  7. Clumsy

Clumsy Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Illustrious

Illustrious Royal Marines Commando - Moderator

What's the craic with requiring a login, you crazy data harvester, you!o_O

Is there any way to get around it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. PPLLOOFF

PPLLOOFF New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    10minutemail.com will change your (inboxes) life!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Illustrious

Illustrious Royal Marines Commando - Moderator

I use it regularly, but it's worth letting others know about it