Royal marines training programme online and running!

Reaction score
Its finally up :D , if you go onto the royal marines website www.royalmarines.mod.uk click on training and fitness, then go to get fit to apply and then scroll down, the online training programme is working.

Its really good with diet tips, state of mind information, a training schendule, different exercises and different downloads to help you.

Its really helpful for both prmc candidates and poc candidates.

:D go on take a look it could change you life completely
luke

SJ55

Reaction score
I can't seem to register :? i put all my details in then go to hit the register button in the bottom right but nothing happens?
is this just my computer or are other people having the same problem?
Cheers
Steve

Mackie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
You probably don't have flash player installed or something.

Install Firefox:

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/products/firefox/

It's an internet browser like Internet Explorer, but it is MUCH better, and it tells you when you something isn't working automatically and will ask you if you want to download it automatically.

It's also a lot safer than IE, and automatically stops pop ups and spyware.

Hope this fixes it.

SJ55

Reaction score
Ahh that could be it. I've got firefox on my comp at home but im at work at the mo. I'll try again when i get home!
Cheers Mackie!

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
looks like its a prob with the royal marines site - i just gave it a go as well and its not working and i've got the flash player installed.

Nicholas

Reaction score
Shouldnt be anything to do with flash, otherwise you wouldnt have been able to view the video or the registration page

Tried it on firefox and IE, it picks up on the fact if you click registration and havent selected the agree to terms and conditions box but after selecting that nothing happens

dodgy bit of coding behind the registration link is the most obvious answer..

anyone know how to inform the webstaff quickly? I kinda need to pinch some material as part of my fitness course for my btec national certificate in public services course :?

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If someone gets this training programme can they copy and paste it up please, it comes up for a split second then it goes away and say please install flash player i already have it :evil:

Nicholas

Reaction score
Nicholas, Thank you for your message below about the RM section, and the Get Fit toApply register. The digital company responsible for these pages are working with it as I type. Please bear with us; we have had several other comments on the same line. Thanks for using the very popular RN web site though; we had in excess of3.4 million page views by the public last month alone.

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Looks` like they've taken it offline for now :(

Chris5818

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Its a problem there end, There working on it supposedly :roll:

MasoN

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
damn bloody right i cant wait much longer!

Tomm2024

Reaction score
I can get there and there's a link from other parts of the RM website, but I'm having problems registering, as in I click register and it does nothing...anyone else having the same experience?

sooty795

Reaction score
it works

Hi all

Finally got onto the site, got lots of good stuff on training and diets etc, you can even download the bleep test audio for your IPOD very cool, alot of time and effort has gone into this well worth the wait

sooty

PRMC passed 2000
RT 795 troop oct 2000
left due to knee injury :cry: 2001
thinking of rejoining 2008

Tomm2024

Reaction score
Thanks, I managed to get on it now as well - it's brilliant, definitely recommended!

Ninja-to

Reaction score
This thing is fantastic. Nice find.

What's very cool is they have videos up too. Makes things much clearer for people (like me) to know about exercises you've never heard of.

Ninja-to

Reaction score
Press ups and the timer on the video...

I noticed that the video showing how to do pressups is timed with a bleep. That pause between press-ups isn't something I remember for the PRMC that I took last time (and didn't pass nonetheless).

Anyone know if you're required to hold that upright position for that length of time? Can you go at your own speed (in other words faster) as long as you're doing it 'right'? I can handle the looking forward, stiff as a board thing but that pause between each is killing me since I started trying it.