Royal Marines website - New videos!

Oz21

Reaction score
Just been on the Marines website, the new videos go up to week 14.
To be honest I think this shows alot more about the training and how tough it is compared to the commando documentary.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Documentary

You're right mate. The coverage on the documentary is very limited and doesn't paint a clear picture. Hopefully the coming weeks will show more.

Regards

Steve

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I am well peeved off i forgot that they swaped the times round for showing commando from thursday to monday and so missed it :evil: YOUTUBE

matthewwookie

Reaction score
If you watch week 9 I think it is, I was pretty shocked to see guys stopping on the pushups below 45. I know this is a fair number, but when the PRMC level they're expecting is around that. I'd have thought in 9 weeks they would be banging out more than that. It was the same with the pullups as well.

Is it normal not to improve on this? Just wondering really. I know they get beasted loads, so I'm sure I wouldn't be doing olympic standard pushups ever day!!

Cheers

Matt

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
matthewwookie said:
If you watch week 9 I think it is, I was pretty shocked to see guys stopping on the pushups below 45. I know this is a fair number, but when the PRMC level they're expecting is around that. I'd have thought in 9 weeks they would be banging out more than that. It was the same with the pullups as well.

Is it normal not to improve on this? Just wondering really. I know they get beasted loads, so I'm sure I wouldn't be doing olympic standard pushups ever day!!

Cheers

Matt
you have a point....i saw one lad manage 2 pull ups!?!?!

Gaz

Reaction score
Your joking aint ya? :shock: Thought you had to have a gym pass out? Anyone know what the scores or levels for that are?