Royal Navy Psychometric Test - Revision & Practice

Discussion in 'Stickies/Frequently Asked Questions' started by Ninja_Stoker, Aug 2, 2017.

1. BillyTheKid

BillyTheKid New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Are calculators provided/allowed?

2. marriedwithchildren

marriedwithchildren Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Not allowed. All you get is an empty sheet of paper

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't kill sean bean

Don't kill sean bean New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    I have my tests on Thursday and am applying for officer, are the minimum requirements for mechanical comprehension 50% for officer then but the others 75%

4. stringer98

stringer98 Member

App Stage:
    Joining other service
    think its like 75% in each section

5. Surfbum

Surfbum Member

App Stage:
    Passed Medical
    Evening all,

I felt it was my duty to pass on my experience from the test. Although it's a small step in the mountain ahead, it will stop you in your tracks of you fail.

I passed mine today after 4 weeks of hard graft research and revision and if I had to give you one bit of advice it'll be, purchase the book which ninja recommended above. It gives you 4 mock tests which get progressively harder from 1-4. It also supplies you with how to work out each question and explained answers. I paired this up with other resources online to really help and I managed 87% in total so it really pays off.

One of the lads I was talking to used the navy online test as revision and found it harder. He still passed so its certainly helpful but stay safe and aim for 100%.

Be presentable, turn up on time and do as your told.

Good luck

• Like Like x 1