RT 18th June

pezza24

Reaction score
Start training on the 18th, just wondering if anyone has got any last minute tips and advice for my preparation? And also any advice for when I get down to CTC?

Any advice is appreciated, cheers

Chelonian

Reaction score
...just wondering if anyone has got any last minute tips and advice for my preparation?

I didn't do my RT at Lympstone but definitely get familiar with using a steam iron.
When you're exhausted and sleep deprived remind yourself how much time and energy you invested to earn the privilege of even being selected to start Royal Marines RT.

Very best of luck to you and others starting on 18 June.

Pez1962

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck and if you have parents or a partner that would like to join us in that section please get them to sign up we'll support them on your journey.

ajc81

Reaction score
Sleep when you can, eat fast, help each other, stay humble, learn to love the admin and exercise, stay positive and remember how well you’ve already done to get this far. My nod is just about to finish foundation and he has so much more to do, but we are mega proud and please remember to just check in with the people at home now and again (if possible), there will be been ups and downs but just take 1 day at a time. Good luck to all of you, I’m sure you’ll smash it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ByStrengthAndBeer PRMC Pass: 18th - 21st June PRMC Diaries archived 19
V PRMC June 18th ROP Dates - Discuss with others on your course 17
R RT 18th June Recruit Troops 5