RT Fitness.

JasonMc

Reaction score
i was just wondering is it the same emphasis on press-ups pull-ups and sit-ups and sprints for PRMC as it is for RT or do they require a different sort of fitness. like should i train the exact same way as i did for PRMC for RT???

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, because you will be doing a LOT of gym work.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yup Course you should mate!.. PRMC is just the start!. RT Is the hardest part of Marine training mate!.. So yeah id be upping the training now if i was you!.. RT Is 32 weeks pose to the 3 Days of PRMC so its requires alot more fitness and strength!.. Keep the good work up mate!

Sam

willjer

Reaction score
alrite jason, r u in june 30th troop with me? *text deleted* jus levelled off my fitness now prmc is done *text deleted* *text deleted* it wont be that intense everyday its *text deleted* be progressive in the gym. Im jus doin a few runs a week with a long 1 in ther and some speed work then normaly body weight circuits etc
Will

JasonMc

Reaction score
alrite jason, r u in june 30th troop with me? *text deleted* jus levelled off my fitness now prmc is done *text deleted* *text deleted* it wont be that intense everyday its *text deleted* be progressive in the gym. Im jus doin a few runs a week with a long 1 in ther and some speed work then normaly body weight circuits etc
Will[/H

Hello Will mate, aye im in 30th june cant wait *text deleted*, aye i was thinkin the same *text deleted* they always say thats its progressive and they build you up. but ill be running probly 4-5 times pw and boxing 3 times pw as i did for prmc. anyways mate keep in touch up until the 30th lookin forward to seeing you, wots your second name? you got facebook?

Latest posts

New Threads