Rubbish run :(

johnyt008

Reaction score
Today i went for my usual run of 3 miles which dosen't sound to difficult. But it been over a week since i last went for one, and in that time ive had tons of junk! Anyway When i got to 1.5 mile mark I had a proper bad stitch adn had to stop. I feel a let down!

Necki

Reaction score
Today i went for my usual run of 3 miles which doesn't sound to difficult. But it been over a week since i last went for one, and in that time I've had tons of junk! Anyway When i got to 1.5 mile mark I had a proper bad stitch and had to stop. I feel a let down!

Tell me about it, I went out yesterday (sunday) and had a rubbish run too, it was two weeks nearly as the weather has been appalling.

The way to think is that at least you went out for a run rather than staying inside.
And remember, it will only gets easier with more practice/exercise

Death-Oar-Glory

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Today i went for my usual run of 3 miles which dosen't sound to difficult. But it been over a week since i last went for one, and in that time ive had tons of junk! Anyway When i got to 1.5 mile mark I had a proper bad stitch adn had to stop. I feel a let down!

Cheer up pumpkin!

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
you bunch of jessies, complaining about stitches and bad weather?? Get out there and hurt yourselves!!! It will only make you stronger!

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
True words DJ1UK

Once I was on a 3 miler and half way through I got the biggest stitch ever. I felt so angry I just wanted to scream in anger because I was on a good time. However, I just took it on the chin and pulled through it and set a personal best at the time!

Are you a winner or a quitter? What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've had a chesty cough for the past 4 days but im still able to run 7 miles with out quitting even if it did take me an hour I still managed and thats what counts just dont stop unless you feel a proper pain that can cause injury.

johnyt008

Reaction score
I manage to last a while with it but i stopped for 30 secs or so and then carry on. Stil a let dwn :bully:

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Tell me about it, I went out yesterday (sunday) and had a rubbish run too, it was two weeks nearly as the weather has been appalling.

Did I read that correctly? You haven't trained in a fortnight because of poor weather?

What do you think will happen in training? They'll postpone field exercises because it's a bit cold and wet?

Seriously! If it's wet / icy train on grass, if it's windy run into it... I'm gobsmacked.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

The way to think is that at least you went out for a run rather than staying inside.
And remember, it will only gets easier with more practice/exercise

Hearing this im shocked. I make mistakes myself, but you want to join the marines. You are complaining about bad weather. Same with you john, its only pain, whats it doing to you? It is not killing you. Necki, if you *text deleted* get in the marines you have to go out and get it, thats what i have learned myself. I have really pissed myself because you *text deleted* join the marines and dont want to go out in bad weather. Like i said if you *text deleted* join your *text deleted* be out there putting the extra effort in. Sorry if it sounds like im grunting as i dont like people doing it to me, but you do have to go out there for it, if its what you want. Is it what you want?