Rules On Tattoos??

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
no offense but i doubt the marines would like that on your arm, maybe after RT and you've served in afghanistan or iraq for a year will you actually deserve that tatto. But hey, i don't know if you've felt pain that bad before. Anyway... nice tatto! i'm getting some tribal *text deleted**text deleted* all along my back when i bulk my arms up more. But im sure the rules for the marines with tattoes are something like: No offensive stuff and only on arms, legs and back.

pcampbell87

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Be careful with tatoos.

Imagine if you got that and for some unforseen reason you had to quit during RT. Even if you didnt quit imagine the stick you would get from the training team during exercises, PT sessions and beastings if they considered you had given up or were not giving it 100% (which, in my experience, they do anyway - regardless of how you are performing).

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Oh its a famous quote from Lance Armstrong (Best Cyclist Ever To Live!) And belive me mate yes i've had alot of intense pain before, I Experience it on a weekly basis as im a cyclist, which i probably wont even experience in RT. Put it at this mate - Try doing 50mph + on a push bike for 32 miles in race!, Its bloody damn hard trust me mate RT Pain will be nothing to what i've experinced before!.. 24 Hour race now thats what pain is all about, My head was totally fecked for that 24 hours for the last 5 hours i started seeing loads of wired crap, Like seeing some sick sh*t it was just totally random!

Sam

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ye mate i understand but going to RT with that yo might get abit of stick because you havent proven yourself to the marines yet

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
my mate recently got "pain is inevitable, suffering is optional" on his back, we give him loads of stick *text deleted* hes the biggest slob and doesnt have a physical lifestyle at all

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oh its a famous quote from Lance Armstrong (Best Cyclist Ever To Live!) And belive me mate yes i've had alot of intense pain before, I Experience it on a weekly basis as im a cyclist, which i probably wont even experience in RT. Put it at this mate - Try doing 50mph + on a push bike for 32 miles in race!, Its bloody damn hard trust me mate RT Pain will be nothing to what i've experinced before!.. 24 Hour race now thats what pain is all about, My head was totally fecked for that 24 hours for the last 5 hours i started seeing loads of wired crap, Like seeing some sick sh*t it was just totally random!

Sam
*text deleted* try racing single sculls at the top of *text deleted* age group with a lung problem
now THAT hurts

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
wouldnt worry.......*text deleted* had this for ages.

Mind id check with your AFCO. I had loads of topless photos taken of mine and sent to Stone House.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Getting tattooed is a completely different type of pain.

I have one on the inside of my arm at the top, that skin there is very sensitive and it hurt alot, on the outside of the arm doesn't hurt at all, infact I kinda liked it.

Ohh yeah Rusty if you get that tattoo you better *text deleted**text deleted*in pray you don't quit RT because you are really talking yourself up and also that tattoo will be a persmanent reminder to you that you quit on your dream.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
try on the inside of your bicep, or on your opposite side of your elbow.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
try on the inside of your bicep, or on your opposite side of your elbow.
Im getting it on the opposite side of my elbow but a little bit further down!, Yes it going to be bloody painful :laugh:

Sam

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Guys this is nothing to do with the marines or anything, Its a quote ive lived by since i was like 10 or something, Since i read all the Lance Armstrongs Books, That quote goes through my head every day when im racing my bike etc..

Sam

I MIGHT JUST HAVE "PAIN IS TEMPORARY" NOW

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
get pain is temporary pride is forever.

or get, only pussies quit :P

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Getting the tattoo tomorrow guys. Going to ring the chap up tomorrow and get it all sorted out etc, Cant wait now should be a belter, Ill post photos up once its done!

Sam

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Getting the tattoo tomorrow guys. Going to ring the chap up tomorrow and get it all sorted out etc, Cant wait now should be a belter, Ill post photos up once its done!

Sam
I told you dont rush it! You may regret it

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I've got 2 tattoos, 1 on my arse when I was *text deleted**text deleted*ed and the other on my arm, the 1 on my arm cost £120 and looks *text deleted**text deleted* and I'm getting it removed, I had 1 lazer treatment which cost £100 and I was told I'd have to have 12 (1 a month) anyway I *text deleted**text deleted*ed that off and I'm *text deleted* get it surgically removed, which costs abit more but I jsut want rid in 1 day, ohh yeah lazer treatment hurts *text deleted**text deleted*in *text deleted**text deleted* loads more than actually *text deleted* the tattoo itself, it *text deleted**text deleted*in kills!

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I told you dont rush it! You may regret it
No No no mate, Dont worry i've been thinking of getting this tattoo on my forearm for bloody ages and i mean ages, Since last year but i never thought that any tattooist would actually do it for me, But the first one i rang he was all fine about doing it for me!, So yeah im going to give him a buzz when he opens at 10am and then hopefully get it all done and dusted this afternoon!..

Sam

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Just been into the studio, Hes going to give me a ring back later and he said he can hopefully fit me in today! So should be good..

Sam