Runners Trots!! (Urge for a savage dump half way through)

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes when I run, even only for 3 miles... I get this savage urge to take a *text deleted**text deleted* half way through!

Apparantly tea/coffee/caffiene is a common cause, aswell as a high fibre diet...

Does anybody else suffer from this, or have any humourous stories or ideally a cure?

Cheers

Chris_PRMC

Reaction score
HAHAHA
me and my friends get this quite often, and it sucks so bad, *text deleted* the movement of your legs agitates the poop and you can start to feel it comming out.

hopefully this never happens on the PRMC or RT

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha yes! if i do though, it's only towards the end when im sprinting and i end up sprinting faster because i need to get to the toilet. I've wondered what would happen if this happened on prmc or RT *text deleted*.

Mnemic5

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Sometimes when I run, even only for 3 miles... I get this savage urge to take a *text deleted**text deleted* half way through!

Apparantly tea/coffee/caffiene is a common cause, aswell as a high fibre diet...

Does anybody else suffer from this, or have any humourous stories or ideally a cure?

Cheers
I normally chug a relentess before i run and half way through it tends to weed its way through me... ha

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Yep only happens when I come to the end of my run. Because your pushing yourself so hard you get this feeling in the bottom of your stomach, not a nice one either.

I think everyone will get that feeling!

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Sometimes though, I actually have to stop, otherwise I would actually lump my undies.

That picture'll be me at my ADSC.

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
How long have you been running?

I am not sure if it is one of these things that goes away with time, as your stomach gets used to the jolting motion?

I normally chug a relentess before i run and half way through it tends to weed its way through me... ha

I reckon necking a can of that stuff right before running would make anyone feel sketchy! :sick: