Running, How often?

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
With Runs 3 miles+ on the lead up to PRMC how often did most of you guys train to do this? Im running everyother day basically so about 3-4 times a week is this enough or should i be doing more baring in mind how soon PRMC is?

Cheers,
Lee

Mr T

Reaction score
Hi Lee,

I havent been on my PRMC yet so I cant speak from first hand experience but some of the guys on the others forums I spoke to start to tone it down a little bit on the run up, (pardon the pun :D ), to their PRMC.

But, I think you will know your body better than anyone, as long as you leave yourself enough time to fully recover before the PRMC, You'll probably be fine

State of Mind

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* had plenty of experience mate haha

Corporals will even tel ya that they stil even get nervous b4 the 3miler *text deleted*

I suggest to find it comfortable u are doin 4+mile runs every other day as quick as possible each time! jus keep ya feet moving wen ya *text deleted* av a breather then go agen!

Remember! Even when *text deleted* mind is telling u to stop *text deleted* legs can keep moving. You no when u cant go anymore wen *text deleted* legs wont hold u!

SoM