running with nike+

pepper

Reaction score
Alright lads just wonderd if anyone is running with nike+ as this is a good way to track your distance pace calories HOWEVER be sure to calibarate your sensor to iPod as i have found that what I thought was a 10 min 1.5 was actually 9.10 *text deleted**text deleted** thing. Good confidence boost going into my pjft on sat though . If anyone don't no what iam on about just ask thanks

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
with this nike plus you use an ipod right ?
*text deleted* i got myself the ipoad nano, u know the square one and wondering if that would work, do you know ?

lewdog29

Reaction score
I think Nike have also just brought out an arm band thing which you can use instead of an Ipod.

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
with this nike plus you use an ipod right ?
*text deleted* i got myself the ipoad nano, u know the square one and wondering if that would work, do you know ?

Yeh the Nano works.

pepper

Reaction score
yeah it only works with nano at the moment
sensor goes inside trainer if you got nike plus ones i dont use these, i have a neat little strap thing that goes on your laces
reciever goes in ipod
if you go to nike plus tune your run it gives a good demo

you get feedback whilst running buy pressing centre button
when you get back just hook your ipod to pc then you get graphed ananalis
you can enter in comps etc for a little motivation its quite good been using it for a year or so now when i first got it i was running for *text deleted**text deleted** england but novelty wears off hope this helps

pepper

Reaction score
yeah fairly accurate i calibarate mine on treadmill

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I have Nike+ trainers but I can't see where the sensor would go, do you just put it under the inner sole or something ?

pepper

Reaction score
yeah underneath insole in one of the trainers, there should be a a fake in there.

robigunner88

Reaction score
Do you have to have Nike + trainers. I've seen them in the shop and notice the bit underneath the insole. Although i'd love a pair of Nike Pegasus trainers so that I can use this, my current trainers are still in pretty decent nick and don't see any point in replacing them just yet

Raz

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
How much does it cost for a pair?

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I got a pair of Pegasus for £60 from the official Nike site, should be even cheaper than that if you look around.

pepper

Reaction score
no you dont i use asics i bought a strap to hold sensor from a ebay shop for a few quid 6 i think it goes on *text deleted* laces