Running

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
anyone got any running advice?
Im in good fitness (well right now *text deleted* got Flu but wateva) but when i run on a treadmill the Impact kills my knees,
so does any1 have any methods or anything that can help this?
Cheers

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I dont really have any advice other than perhaps get it seen to by a professional? There's no point in running the risk of doing yourself a more serious injury and setting your goal to join the Marines further back. They say pain is your body's way of telling you something is happening that shouldnt. Sorry I couldnt give you a concrete answer or solution dont risk it just take the time and seek professional advice mate.

margetts

Reaction score
go on a site called runners world uk and join there forum thats wat i did.

they helped me a bunch!

they will prob say somthing like this though.

practise to run softly let you'r feet roll get a specially fitted pair of runners trainers aswell *text deleted* u might pronate to the one side to much.

and if you find a runners shop they will watch you run on a tredy and tell you wat shoe best for you r runing style.

if that helps at all!........:smile:

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Go to a physio. I had pains in my knees and kept putting it off.
Went the other day and it turns out my patella (knee cap) has moved out of place on both knees so have to have it strapped up for 6 weeks, and 40 mins of physio to do everyday.

sooty795

Reaction score
get some proper running trainers and decent insole to reduce the impact on you joints, if persists seek medical help

New Threads