Rusty in the foreign Legion!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
To all those who tried your hardest to convince yourselves and others he had gone to join the legion, now do you finally feel a little embarrassed? And you were all taking yourselves so seriously!

Mack15

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What has this poor lad been through..

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I was never truly convinced that he was going because it's a big thing but I believed he was going for it and now I think he's a pussy because he's still here.

Get to France Rusty.

M

MTW

i think hes full of *text deleted**text deleted* because he pretended to be some UK grime rapper.

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
MTW.. mate you come accross as a right *text deleted**text deleted*ing asswhole to many people.. sort your *text deleted**text deleted*ing act out. it stinks worse than sh*t.. maybe you should learn to be a bit *text deleted* nicer.. you aint as hard as what you think.. just because you think your the dogs b*llocks because you passed your prmc doesn't mean you are.. a little check on reality mate.. passing a prmc aint that great. get over yourself..

i aint going to retaliate to this as im saying this whilst im out of my face on alcohol.. you can say what you want but at the end of the day you need to think about what you say, or you wont last 2 *text deleted**text deleted*ing minutes.. these people on here could end up being your oppo's one day.. and i tell you something i wouldn't want a d*ckhead like you protecting my life.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
MTW.. mate you come accross as a right *text deleted**text deleted*ing asswhole to many people.. sort your *text deleted**text deleted*ing act out. it stinks worse than sh*t.. maybe you should learn to be a bit *text deleted* nicer.. you aint as hard as what you think.. just because you think your the dogs b*llocks because you passed your prmc doesn't mean you are.. a little check on reality mate.. passing a prmc aint that great. get over yourself..

i aint going to retaliate to this as im saying this whilst im out of my face on alcohol.. you can say what you want but at the end of the day you need to think about what you say, or you wont last 2 *text deleted**text deleted*ing minutes.. these people on here could end up being your oppo's one day.. and i tell you something i wouldn't want a d*ckhead like you protecting my life.
Well Said dude!.. Really cracked me up, But soo told him were to go :laugh: :laugh:

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Does he know any of the french language? :nuts:

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Does he know any of the french language? :nuts:
Nope you dont have to learn it all before you go, But they say it makes life alot easier if you know a little bit of french before you join!.

Im still pretty keen on joining the legion but not yet tho!, Maybe when im 18!, Just reading a book at the moment about it all and sounds amazing!

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Im still pretty keen on joining the legion but not yet tho!, Maybe when im 18!, Just reading a book at the moment about it all and sounds amazing!
this isn't meant rudely, but if you're wanting to join the legion why are you on this site?

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
sometimes I go on here http://www.pedalpulse.com/

Doesn't mean I have a Pedal Pumping fettish, maybe Rusty doesn't have a Marine fettish after all, unlike that guy that came on here looking for pics of marines to put on his bedroom wall!

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
perhaps, but you will note this is called "potential royal marines forum" as i said it's a question, i dont want to cause offense etc.
edit: just went to that site, bizarre man.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
MTW.. mate you come accross as a right *text deleted**text deleted*ing asswhole to many people.. sort your *text deleted**text deleted*ing act out. it stinks worse than sh*t.. maybe you should learn to be a bit *text deleted* nicer.. you aint as hard as what you think...
a bit hypocritical dont you think???? :D

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
a bit hypocritical dont you think???? :D
*text deleted* how is it?
ok fair enough im having a go and yeh you cant be nice when having a go at someone.. but a very vast majority of my posts are nice. i dont needlessly try and put people down or start arguements. i have sat here and read some of the stuff MTW has said and in all honesty half the time its totaly out of order and inapropriate.

as you will see its very rare i put anyone down on this site. in fairness i have had arguments on here in the past where i started acting all mr big. but at the end of the day we are all saying this over the internet on a forum that was designed for support and information purposes, not to be judged, critisised and abused all the time.

i rarely have a problem with anyone on this forum. some people have annoyed me with things they do, but i keep it to myself as a majority of the time its a one off.. but MTW has done this sort of thing quite a bit and in all honesty i dont want to have to put up with reading negative cr*p all the time from a fella who is extremely self centered and decides to hate everyone because they choose to do things their way and not his.

and in all fairness i think what i said was over the top but i was heavily under the influence of alcohol and was already pretty annoyed due to prior events that night and the previous few days.

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Bonjour, je suis de la France mon nom est John Paul et je recentley a assassiné ma femme. Maintenant je joins la légion, quand je suis allé demander de joindre j'ai vu un jeune garçon anglais avec son vélo de toymasters, je pense que je l'ai effarouché !

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, et si vous lisez ce rusty votre atleast assez astucieux à google français au traducteur anglais, bravo !

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I am from France my name is John Paul and I recentley murdered my wife. Now I'll join the legion, when I went to ask about joining I saw a young English boy with his bike toymasters, I think I *don't know what this means sorry (maybe that it scared me?)!
Oh, and if you read this rusty, atleast your (should have been vous êtes for you're) astute enough to google the french English translator, bravo!

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
sometimes I go on here http://www.pedalpulse.com/

Doesn't mean I have a Pedal Pumping fettish, maybe Rusty doesn't have a Marine fettish after all, unlike that guy that came on here looking for pics of marines to put on his bedroom wall!
Hey! What am I meant to do when I'm lonely at night? One day it could be your face on one of those posters!

To be honest, I think he's just doing it for attention though *text deleted*. Telling me on MSN he would be in Paris 'tomorrow' and still being here weeks later. I kept telling him would be gang banged in the showers by French corporals who forcibly make him drop the soap in the shower. Obviously a piss take from the start.