Rusty

D

Deleted

Is he dead or something, I've not seen him on the site for a while, someone call the police.:cheesy:

D

Deleted

Haha it was just a phase of him wanting to join, he's got a new thing to obsess over *text deleted*:cheesy:

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Lets not complain though! I'm gonig to make the post of being able to look at threads without seeing his sh!t everywhere!

Not To Mention His Bad Punctuation...!!

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* Shut UP ROSS YOU *text deleted**text deleted**..!!.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Lets not complain though! I'm gonig to make the post of being able to look at threads without seeing his sh!t everywhere!

Not To Mention His Bad Punctuation...!!
I agree. If you check his posts, he acts like he's served a lifetime in the corps and he's 16!

He did my fukin chutney in!

smallzy

Reaction score
Maybe he has been recruited by the SBS in secret at an early age because he is a Universal Soldier.

D

Deleted

Haha, I was only joking, if you want to let off some steam go do it with your shrink:thefinger: Only joking lads.

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
YOU F*text deleted**ING B4ST*RDS IAM HERE!.. :laugh: :laugh: ... I Have a life other than posting on a forum to be honest, Even tho i did use to post like 5 Millions posts each day! :laugh: i decided that i need to grow up and stop posting like i rule the roost!.

Its good to see that you all care for me anyway, and think about me when im not around!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Trying to fill a bath up with *text deleted* *text deleted*
He was probably counting his pubes, he got to one, couldn't find any more and then to add insult to his disappointment he realized the one he had found was actually his d1ck!

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
*text deleted* Matt your so cruel!! :laugh:
You say that, and you haven't even seen my hamster skin coat. The hamsters are still alive, they just don't have their skins, I needed them more than they do, I don't have central heating and cant be bothered to close the window. So I took their skins.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
apperently rustys signed up for the french foreign legion, hes sayin hes headin for paris tomorrow morning. dunno if he talkin *text deleted**text deleted* lik

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
He said the same thing to me, he sounds deadly serious, got his ferry tickets and everything.

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yea same here, dont know whether to believe him or not.