Sad sad sad

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Wow...its just a video game... jeez *text deleted*.

I laughed at the virtually beating up a classmate and taking their belongings, its no worse that Grand Theft Auto *text deleted*.

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
What a joke that is, the people who even considered to prosecute should be hung.

MAXPAIN

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Today she kills Mario tommorow she could kill Luigi , SHE MUST BE STOPPED !

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
guys, read the article.

The crime is the theft of identity, computer hacking, and invasion of privacy, not the killing of a digital character, that was just the outcome.

If someone shot another person in the head, and the bullet went through the persons head and into a car window smashing it. They would be sent to prison for life, but not because the window smashed, because they shot someone in the head.

Think about it children.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Agree with Matt, it's nothing to do with the game, it's identity theft, unauthorised access to electronic sources (hacking), that she was arrested for.

I don't understand the Dutch thing though. If you steal someone's food on a game that DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST, how can you be arrested?

C

critchmufc

5 YEARS THOUGH!!!

there are alot worse crimes that carry less sentences!

its disgraceful.....OH GOD, she hacked his computer and erased hid video game character!!! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!

it isnt like she taken any of his financial records or anything, she hacked in just so she could delete his character!

HHHNNN

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ive done the same thing to my mates nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im going to jail........now where is my shawshank redemption dvd

Reaction score
I don't understand the Dutch thing though. If you steal someone's food on a game that DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST, how can you be arrested?

I place quite a high value on my digital media.

Downloads from Itunes, contents of DVDs, Photographs of weddings that I have charged for. Digital information is extremely valuable.