Sand

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys i went running on the beach other day and my trainers are full of sand. period. i have tried to get it all out any one got any techniques *text deleted* on how to get rid of it?

regards CJ

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sorry but this has got to be the lamest post ever. just wash them

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of running on the beach during my years in the Corps. My favourite time was first light when I used to run along the coast line and watch the sunrise.

I used a hand brush to get the sand out of my trainers. This always did the trick.

However, when you enter basic training, you'll no doubt experience a mud run!! This will make the sand removal seem like a walk in the park!!

Cheers

Steve

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
all very well saying just wash them, if you look it says i have tried, i was looking for other techniques. Period.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
period means end off *text deleted*. Yeah so Steve is going soft in his old age! Watching the sun rise.. How romantic

What type of trainers are they

ICTTech

Reaction score
run bare feet and take a towel to wipe the sand off before putting shoes back on

ICTTech

Reaction score
yeah thats true or bloody jelly fish that make you dislocate your knee when you stand on them

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Hey

period means end off *text deleted*. Yeah so Steve is going soft in his old age! Watching the sun rise.. How romantic

What type of trainers are they
Hey Blocky, that was my philosophical approach!!

First light and last light will at some point during your training become very important to you.

You won't just see things infront of you, you will see everything all around you. That's important.

Other than that. yes I'm a BIG softy mate. *text deleted*

Cheers

Steve

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
"Sandy" Training on sand General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 0
G Pyro Sand 2 Jollies Bar 11
J Sand Training Plans and Diet Suggestions 9