scousers

Gazkane

Valuable Contributor
Joined
Jun 1, 2008
Posts
338
Reaction score
1
98% of scousers say they enjoy sex in the shower. the other 2% havn't been to prison yet.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Scousers Jollies Bar 6
Similar threads

Top