Security clearance

Lain

Reaction score
First of all, i apologize if this question has already been asked or if i'm just being slow, i searched through every thread on the subject i could find plus the linked information in the sticky but couldn't find the answer. Does anyone know if you have to fill out section 11. Your financial history in the security questionnaire.. i'm assuming you do but i'm not sure, it says it fill it out for security checks only and not counter terrorist checks but as far as i was aware i thought the purpose of the form was both as theres a CTC section at the back i thought i was supposed to fill out? This things giving me a headache, anyways thanks in advance for any replies.

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Theres a financial part? I can't even remember my wages or find my p45's etc for half my jobs :rock:
I'm boned hahaha

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I didn't, isn't it just for debts, bankruptcy etc. Im pretty sure if you read it and the supporting notes it will turn out its not relevant to you.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You must complete ALL the questionnaire all the way to your signature & date page 18, including Q11 which asks:

Have you and your partner:

a. Ever been declared bankrupt:
b. Been the subject of an adverse County Court judgement on a financial matter:
c. Ever defaulted on a loan:
d. Been party to a voluntary agreement registered with a County Court:
e. Had repossession proceedings commenced against you:

If you answered Yes to any of the above, please give full details, (including dates), below.

If you have a poor financial history the Defence Vetting Agency will send a an additional Financial Questionnaire for you to complete. All you need be is completely honest.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Ah yes I remember, it was a case of just ticking, no, no, no etc.
Like those hilarious medical forms,
Have you evr had a heart attack? No
Have you had an epileptic fit? No
Have you ever lost a limb or your head? No
Are you pregnant? No

Actually the girl who took my PJFT last night asked me if I was pregnant, I said I pretty sure I'm not *text deleted* my cycle has been regular. Not even a smile, miserable cow!

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Rofl nice one Matt, some people need to get a sense of humour!:uglyhammer:

Lain

Reaction score
You must complete ALL the questionnaire all the way to your signature & date page 18, including Q11 which asks:

Have you and your partner:

a. Ever been declared bankrupt:
b. Been the subject of an adverse County Court judgement on a financial matter:
c. Ever defaulted on a loan:
d. Been party to a voluntary agreement registered with a County Court:
e. Had repossession proceedings commenced against you:

If you answered Yes to any of the above, please give full details, (including dates), below.

If you have a poor financial history the Defence Vetting Agency will send a an additional Financial Questionnaire for you to complete. All you need be is completely honest.

Ah kay that helps, thanks for the replies.

And matt, they ask me if i'm pregnant almost every time i go to the blood donors, i'm starting to take offence :wacko: