selection weekend

ant

Reaction score
hi everyone

I just want to say i failed my pshycometric test and i have it again around september which is,the same time when the liverpool dept goes on the
selection weekend,so does anybody know will i have to wait a whole year to go or will there be one around december?

thanks

ant

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
not one round december mate, just september unfortunately.

Get down to the afco and speak to the fella's down there, speak to them and see what they can do, also ask if your allowed to holding troop, I know lads were there without a medical and I am there with no PJFT so your application hasn't got to be completed, though your quiet early in the stage. Mate don't let it knock you, just get down to the afco and see if you can get your psychometrics in August, and get your interview and medical out the way, same day if poss. Make sure your fit enough to pass selection weekend by then ( you will be if you get down to holding troop) get your PJFT inbefore september and your good to go, I know it sounds all abit rushed but if its what you want and the AFCO will let you get it done, do it.

ant

Reaction score
thanks dodger

Thats what i thought,thanks im going to do that tomorow im going to ring and ask them or pop down,im fit at the moment im still training so i will be ready for september.

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
if you want any info about the RMR or RMR Mersey especially PM me, I am in holding troop at LivDet at the moment.

ant

Reaction score
Thanks dodger i will do mate hopefully they will let me do it before september but if not i will be defo there next september without fail.